What is PHP?
PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.PHP and MySQL Database Development and Administration is a practical hands-on course that covers the key and fundamental areas of the PHP Web scripting language and the development and administration of MySQL databases. "XPERT INFOTECH provides Advance PHP Development training according to the current requirement of IT industry. Much of its syntax is borrowed from C, Java and Perl with a couple of unique PHP-specific features thrown in. The goal of the language is to allow web developers to write dynamically generated pages quickly. "
PHP is a particularly useful programming language because it allows for advanced programming and is easy to integrate with web pages. Another plus of PHP is that the language interfaces very well with MySQL, a popular type of online database. MYSQL is a commercial grade database application that is made available free under the Open Source to anyone. Another plus of PHP is that it is Open Source Code.
PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) is a tool that lets you create dynamic web pages. PHP enabled web pages are treated just like a regular HTML pages and you can create and edit them the same way you normally create regular HTML pages.
"PHP is excellent for creating dynamic, database-driven Web sites. "
Abhishek Jha, PHP Developer
The actual code that is PHP is available to the public for free, while the source code for products such as ASP is not. So PHP is very cheap. Because PHP is open source, there is a large community of PHP programmers that help each other with code. MySQL is the leading open source relational database management system and is extensively deployed around the world. Gain the skills needed to administer and maintain MySQL databases. A database can do many things like collection of data and whatever the data is depends on the kind of database.
Before going through Advance PHP live project training candidate should have knowledge of given concepts listed below:
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of C languages.
- Knowledge of Core PHP and Mysql.
Advance PHP Training provided by Real time PHP Developer of our company, has more than 4 years of domain experience.
- We will provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
- Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
- We offer regular, fast track and weekend training in Advance PHP course.
- Study material is provided with the course which consist of concepts, examples and real time examples.
After completion of 75% of course, student will go through Major Project Training, Live Project Training, Interview Preparation and Recruitment process in IT Industry.
Benefits of Courses
- Website Developer
- Web Application Developer
- Web Services Developer
XPERT INFOTECH provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation. Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
PHP Development Training Syllabus
- How PHP Works
- The php.ini File
- Basic PHP Syntax
- PHP Tags
- PHP Statements and Whitespace
- PHP Functions
- Variable Types
- Variable Names (Identifiers)
- Type Strength
- Variable Scope
- Variable-Testing and Manipulation Functions
- PHP Operators
- Creating Dynamic Pages
- Single Quotes vs. Double Quotes
- Flow Control
- If Conditions
- break and continue
- Enumerated Arrays
- Initializing Arrays
- Appending to an Array
- Reading from Arrays
- Looping through Arrays
- Associative Arrays
- Initializing Associative Arrays
- Reading from Associative Arrays
- Looping through Associative Arrays
- Two-dimensional Arrays
- Reading from Two-dimensional Arrays
- Looping through Two-dimensional Arrays
- Array Manipulation Functions
- PHP and HTML Forms
- HTML Forms
- How HTML Forms Work
- A Sample HTML Form
- Form Variables
- String Manipulation
- Formatting Strings
- String Manipulation Functions
- Examples of String Functions
- Magic Quotes
- Recommendation on Magic Quotes
- Reusing Code and Writing Functions
- Including Files
- auto_prepend_file and auto_append_file
- User Functions
- Defining and Calling Functions
- Default Values
- Variable Scope
- By Reference vs. By Value
- Form Processing
- Code Organization
- Simple SELECTs
- Introduction to the Northwind Database
- Some Basics
- Whitespace and Semi-colons
- Case Sensitivity
- Selecting All Columns in All Rows
- Selecting Specific Columns
- Sorting Records
- Sorting By a Single Column
- Sorting By Multiple Columns
- Sorting By Column Position
- Ascending and Descending Sorts
- The WHERE Clause and Operator Symbols
- Checking for Equality
- Checking for Inequality
- Checking for Greater or Less Than
- Checking for NULL
- WHERE and ORDER BY
- The WHERE Clause and Operator Words
- The BETWEEN Operator
- The IN Operator
- The LIKE Operator
- The NOT Operator
- Checking Multiple Conditions
- Order of Evaluation
- Sub queries, Joins and Unions
- Sub queries
- Table Aliases
- Multi-table Joins
- Outer Joins
- UNION ALL
- UNION Rules
- Inserting, Updating and Deleting Records
- Managing Data
- Querying a Database
- MySql Methods and Properties
- Inserting and Updating Records
- MySql Prepared Statements
- Authentication with PHP and MYSQL
- A Database-less Login Form
- Session Control and Cookies
- Session Functions
- Sending Email with PHP
- Shortcomings of mail()
- File System Management
- Opening a File
- Reading from a File
- Writing to a File
- File Locking
- Uploading Files via an HTML Form
- Getting File Information
- More File Functions
- Directory Functions
- Getting a Directory Listing
- Creating a Dreamweaver site
- Site creation - basic
- Site creation - advanced
- Database connections
- Database basics
- Introduction to MYSQL
- Server behaviors
- Querying the database
- Building a MYSQL query using the Simple view
- Building a MYSQL query using the Advanced view
- Using Dreamweaver to automatically generate a form for updating the record
- Building a confirmation page to display the result of updating the record
- Deleting records
- Precautions to take to ensure that records are not inadvertently deleted
- Building an appropriate record deletion interface, complete with confirmation
- Implementing user login/logout with Dreamweaver
- Overview of Web application security issues
- Preferred approach: configuring the Web server to manage security
- Alternative approach: having Dreamweaver automatically generate code for
- logging users in, authenticating them, and logging them out
- In-depth instruction on using Dreamweaver with PHP to implement user
- login/logout and page-by-page authentication.
- Ajax with PHP
- Ajax Overview
- Ajax Technology Stack
- Ajax Implementations
- Installing and configuring HTML_Ajax Pear Module
- Ajax Server
- Ajax Client
- Document Object Model (DOM) And Jquery
- Programming/Coding Principles
- Separation Of Structure (HTML), Style (CSS) A
- Behaviors (Javscript/Jquery)
- Jquery Wrapper:DOM Elements As Array-$( )
- Selecting And Manipulating Elements
- Jquery API
- Element Properties And Attributes
- Browser Event Model
- Jquery Event Model
- Putting Events To Work
- Animation And Effects Overview
- Sliders, Tabs, Accordians
- Progress Bars
- Forms/Auto Completers
- Date Pickers
- Dialog Boxes
- Understanding and Using domain names
- WordPress Hosting Options
- Installing WordPress on a Dedicated Server
- Understanding Directory Permissions
- Understanding the WordPress Dashboard
- Pages, Tags, Media and Content Administration
- Core WordPress Settings
- Finding and Installing Plugins Quickly and Easily
- Upgrading WordPress Plugins
- Recommended WordPress Plugins
- Understanding the Structure of WordPress Themes
- Finding Themes and Choosing the Right One
- Installing and Configuring Themes
- Editing and Customizing Themes
- Using Theme Frameworks and Parent-Child Themes
- Theme Best Practices
- Understanding Posts Versus Pages
- Organizing Posts with Categories
- Connecting Posts Together with Tags
- Custom Post Types and Custom Taxonomies
- Managing Lists of Links
- Hands-On Training on the WordPress Editors
- Hands-On Training on the New Image Editor
- Adding Video and Audio Media to a WordPress Site
- WordPress as a Blog vs. WordPress as a Website
- Converting a Website to WordPress
- WordPress as a Content Management System (CMS)
- Beyond blogging: Other Uses for WordPress
- General OOP and MVC concepts
- Event-driven architecture
- Magento module-based architecture
- Magento directory structure/naming conventions/code pools/namespaces/module structure
- Configuration XML
- Factory and functional class groups
- Class overrides
- Event observer Page 6 v.021811
- Request Flow
- Application initialization
- Front controller
- URL rewrites
- Request routing
- Modules initialization
- Design and layout initialization
- Structure of block templates
- Flushing data (output)
- Template structure
- Design layout SML schema, CMS content directives
- Models resource and collections
- Magneto Object Relational Mapping
- Write, install and upgrade scripts using set up resources
- Model concepts
- EAV entity
- Load and Save
- Attributes management
- Common structure/architecture
- Form and Grid Widgets
- System configuration XML and configuration scope
- ACL (permissions)
- Enabling and configuring extensions
- Types of Search Engines
- How Search Engines work and how they rank websites based upon a search term ?
- What are Directories and how do they differ from Search Engines?
- Difference between Search Engines and Directories
- What is Open Directory project and how can a listing in DMOZ boost my SEO effort?
- What is the importance of Yahoo directory listing?
- How do you submit your site to search engines/directories?
- How do you monitor the performance of your website in the search engines?
- What is the importance of search for websites and how can SEO save valuable dollars in advertising expenses?
- Which search engines should I concentrate on while performing SEO activities?
- Who can or should perform SEO activities?
- What are the areas of operation for Search Engine Optimization Professional?
- Keywords - the key to successful SEO.
- What is the importance of keywords in SEO?
- How do you search for the right keywords that will help bring in the most traffic?
- What is keyword density and how should you optimize keyword density for the search engines?
- What is keyword prominence and how does it effect the SEO efforts?
- How should keywords with two or more words be ideally placed within the webpage? What is Keyword proximity?
- 6 Months : Monday to Friday (4 Days + 1 Day Week Off)
- 02 Hours : Practical Session per Day
- 180 Hours : Classroom Sessions
- 72 Hours : Project Sessions
- Project : Work on Multi-Projects
- 6 Months : Saturday and Sunday basis(2 Days/Week)
- 04 Hours : Practical Session per Day
- 180 Hours : Classroom Sessions
- 72 Hours : Project Sessions
- Project : Work on Multi-Projects
Major and Mini Projects Scenario under the guidance of our Well experienced PHP Developer
Images uploads & downloads
This is a simple PHP script which is used to upload pictures to database. Uploaded pictures will be stored in MySQL database. You have to upload all files in your web server or localhost folder.
Simple Image gallery
This is a simple image gallery. Which is used to create a collection of photos.Students can make an online album by using this simple php script. This Php code can be used for any kind of website. And also this php script can generate thumbnail for all images.
Send & Receive E-mails online
PHP email script to send and receive messages though online. It is a free download thing and source code is also available.Xpert Infotech provide free projects for students like this.
Multiple files download in ZIP file
Multiple files download by creating zip file format using PHP . This simple & free PHP script used to for user to download particular file in a ZIP format.It will support all major file formats.Sometimes it will be used as a hot link protector.
Online Students information system
This PHP script for student information system is used to save all the reports about students and their academics performances.It will work good in localhost and internet servers.
Project on Online Banking with AJAX
Online banking or Net Banking was developed using PHP with MySQL database. This is a PHP project for all student's. It can be used as a major project for students. This project proving the simple PHP script. It is also having various techinic like jQuery and AJAX.
- After being hands-on in projects as well as Advance PHP Development concepts students will go through interview preparation and recruitment process in IT Industry.
- Xpert Infotech is 100% Job oriented with placements training Institute in Delhi NCR.
- Xpert Infotech have dedicated placement teams at Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon.
- Xpert Infotech have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 30 company, and they include some of the popular names such as Accenture, Sapient, Xperia Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Ajani Infotech Pvt Ltd, Silver Leaf, HyTech Professionals and many others.
Our expertise extends to guiding you through every step of your admission process: from the choice of Courses, to applying with discretion and guiding you through immigration procedures, Educational services, such as guidance and consultations.
- Why Xpert Infotech
- Who Can Attend
- Group (or) Inhouse Training
- Group Discounts
Updated with the Latest Technologies
- Xpert Infotech strives to keep our students updated with the latest development technologies in the world of IT.
- 30+ Courses: We provide solutions through a variety of training Courses Microsoft.net, PHP, CMS, Android, Java, Oracle, Soft Skills and a lot more.
- We take pride in our consistency in providing excellent service and facilities to our students.
- Our faculty of experienced trainers are outstanding performers who bring about a positive difference in our student's career graphs.
30+ Company: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 30 company, and they include some of the popular names such as Accenture, Sapient, Xperia Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Ajani Infotech Pvt Ltd, Silver Leaf, HyTech Professionals and many others.
Group Training OR Inhouse Training
Live Virtual Classroom or Online Classroom: With online classroom training, you have the option to attend the course remotely from your desktop via video conferencing. This format saves productivity challenges and decreases your time spent away from work or home.
Online Self-Learning: In this mode, you will receive the lecture videos and you can go through the course as per your convenience.
XPERT INFOTECH have group discount options for our training program in Advance PHP Development.
- One student is free with Ten students.
- Complimentary package of HTML, CSS.
- Free Study Material.
- Free Demo Classes.
We have extensive experience working with individuals and employees as they make successful work and life transitions and are dedicated to helping you make the changes you want in your work and your life.
XPERT INFOTECH group of professional give you group discount and Eco-friendly Environment.Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details. Contact us using the form on the left of Contact us page on the Xpert Infotech website.
Professional and Dependable Consultant in India
On successful completion of the program the candidate would get a Certificate from XPERT INFOTECH and also could land with Job Opportunities in the XPERT INFOTECH, affiliates and group Companies. XPERT INFOTECH has a full-fledged Placements Team in place.
The Team is in touch with all our students completing the course on different technologies. On receiving recruitment request, the Team screens & shortlists candidates & sends them for tests/ interviews to the company.
Our expertise extends to guiding you through every step
- Anyone who wants to develop their career for Web Development.
- Anyone who wants improve accessibility by using the features of website Create a user interface.
- Anyone who wants to Placed in IT Inustry.
Anyone who wants to develop their career for decision-making can pursue this training. This skills-intensive course is ideal for Advance PHP Development, Web Application Developer, Web Services Developer and recommendations.
What is the difference between Session and Cookie?
The main difference between sessions and cookies is that sessions are stored on the server, and cookies are stored on the user's computers in the text file format. Cookies can not hold multiple variables,But Session can hold multiple variables.
What is Inheritance?
inheritance is when an object or class is based on another object or class, using the same implementation (inheriting from a class) specifying implementation to maintain the same behavior (realizing an interface; inheriting behavior).
What is Array?
Array is a special type of variable which can hold more than one value at a single time if you have a list of item.
What is PEAR?
PEAR is a framework and distribution system for reusable PHP components.The project seeks to provide a structured library of code, maintain a system for distributing code and for managing code packages, and promote a standard coding style.
PEAR is broken into three classes: PEAR Core Components, PEAR Packages, and PECL Packages. The Core Components include the base classes of PEAR and PEAR_Error, along with database, HTTP, logging, and e-mailing functions.
Can I cancel my enrollment? Will I get a refund?
Kindly go through our Refund Policy for more details: http://www.xpertinfotech.in/refund
What payment options are available?
Payments can be made using any of the Visa Credit or Debit card, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal. You will be emailed a receipt after the payment is made.
I had like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the Xpert Infotech website. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
How will I get my course completion certificate from Xpert infotech?
Your course completion certificate will be sent to you once you meet these criteria:
- Submit the projects per course requirements in PHP Development Training
- Successfully meet the project evaluation criteria set by Xpert infotech experts
Is there a setup fee?
Kindly go through our fee structure for more details: http://www.xpertinfotech.in/feestructure