What is Oracle 11g D2K?
Oracle 11g Developer is the frontend in oracle to develop forms and the backend database oracle would be storing information and 11g will be displaying it.Oracle Developer Suite is a suite of development tools released by the Oracle Corporation. A database management system, or DBMS, database management systems include dBase, Paradox, IMS, and Oracle. These systems allow users to create, update, and extract information from their databases. Compared to a manual filing system, the biggest advantages to a computerized database system are speed, accuracy, and accessibility. " XPERT INFOTECH provides Oracle 11g D2K Training according to the current requirement of IT industry."
This training is also supported with the help of live projects in oracle which provides industrial exposure to the candidates and helps the Candidate to finding a suitable job in oracle.During an Oracle database design project, the analysis of your business needs identifies all the fields or attributes of interest. We Provides Training in Oracle by Experienced Industry Professionals. We have a dedicated placement cell which provides 100% placement assistance in oracle to all the candidates.
" XPERT INFOTECH one of the best IT Training and Certification Company in India provides high quality IT Training on Latest Technologies. "
" Oracle Developer Suite is a suite of development tools released by the Oracle Corporation. "
Mohd Muneer, Oracle Developer
Oracle database 11g database technology. In this class students learn the concepts of relational databases and the powerful sql programming language. This course provides the essential SQL skills that allow developers to write queries against single and multi. Every Organization either its Small or big has lots of data with confidentia information and it's not possible to handle them manually which leads need of database and Oracle is a big and secure database which is capable to store a large volume of database.
Before going through Oracle 11g D2K live project training candidate should have knowledge of given concepts listed below:
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Basic understanding of database
- Basic Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Oracle 11g D2k Training provided by Real time Oracle Developer of our company, has more than 4 years of domain experience.
- We will provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
- Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
- Student will go through the training of Sql as a complimentary package before starting of oracle 11g D2K.
- We offer regular, fast track and weekend training in Oracle 11g D2K course.
- Study material is provided with the course which consist of concepts, examples and real time examples.
After completion of 75% of course, student will go through Major Project Training, Live Project Training, Interview Preparation and Recruitment process in IT Industry.
Benefits of Courses
- Oracle Developer
- Database Administrator
- Oracle Discoverer Services Developer
XPERT INFOTECH provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation. Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
Oracle 11g D2K Training Syllabus
- What is a Database?
- Types of DBMSs
- What is a Data Model?
- Why Use an Entity Relationship Model?
- Input and Components of an Entity Relationship Model
- Reading the Entity Relationship Model
- Guidelines for a Model Review
- What is an RDBMS?
- History of SQL
- Physical Data Storage
- Relationships between Tables
- Domains - Data Integrity Constraint
- Difference Between SQL, SQL*Plus, and PL/SQL
- Invoking and Leaving SQL*Plus
- Entering and Executing Commands
- The SQL Buffer, SQL*Plus Default Output
- The SELECT Command and Mandatory Clauses
- SQL Developer Environment and Commands
- WHERE, ORDER BY Clause
- Using the Data Dictionary
- Hierarchical Queries
- Single Row vs. Group Functions
- Date and Numeric Format Models
- Data Conversion
- Control Statements
- Regular Expressions
- The JOIN Condition/The Cartesian Product
- Outer JOINs
- SET Operators
- ANSI SQL99 Joins
- Group Functions
- Distinct Operator in Group Functions
- GROUP BY, WITH Clause, ROLLUP, CUBE
- GROUPING SETS
- Single-Row, Multi-Row, and Multi-Column Subqueries
- Subqueries in a WHERE Clause
- Subqueries in the FROM Clause - In-Line Views
- Subqueries in the SELECT Clause - Scalar Subqueries
- Correlated Subqueries
- CASE Clause
- Single-Row Analytic Functions
- Aggregating Analytic Functions
- SQL*Plus Report Writing Commands
- COLUMN Command/Titles, System Variables
- Master-Detail Report with TITLE and COLUMN Commands
- Control Breaks, Computing Aggregate Amounts
- Using SET Variables in SQL*Plus, SQL to Generate SQL
- INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, MERGE Command
- Use of Subqueries
- Transaction Control Commands/Read Consistency/Locking
- The MERGE Command
- Flashback Queries
- DDL Commands, Object Naming, Dropping Objects
- TRUNCATE, COMMENT, RENAME Command
- Creating Tables/Integrity Constraints
- CREATE TABLE, ALTER TABLE Command
- Datatypes, Types of Declarative Constraints
- Default Values
- Creating, Deferrable, Dropping, Disabling/Enabling Constraints/Displaying Constraint Information
- Handling Exceptions
- Views, Synonyms, Sequences, Indexes, Virtual Columns
- Temporary Tables, External Tables
- Users, Privileges, Roles, Changing Passwords
- SQL*Loader Basics
- Importing Oracle Data Into Excel
- Direct Database Queries Using ODBC
- PL/SQL Overview
- Benefits of PL/SQL Subprograms
- Overview of the Types of PL/SQL blocks
- Creating and Executing a Simple Anonymous Block
- Generating Output from a PL/SQL Block
- Different Types of Identifiers in a PL/SQL subprogram
- Using the Declarative Section to Define Identifiers
- Storing Data in Variables
- Scalar Data Types
- %TYPE Attribute
- Bind Variables
- Using Sequences in PL/SQL Expressions
- Describing Basic PL/SQL Block Syntax Guidelines
- Commenting Code
- SQL Functions in PL/SQL
- Data Type Conversion
- Nested Blocks
- Operators in PL/SQL
- Including SELECT Statements in PL/SQL to Retrieve data
- Manipulating Data in the Server Using PL/SQL
- The SQL Cursor concept
- Using SQL Cursor Attributes to Obtain Feedback on DML
- Saving and Discarding Transactions
- Conditional processing Using IF Statements
- Conditional processing Using CASE Statements
- Simple Loop Statement
- While Loop Statement
- For Loop Statement
- The Continue Statement
- Using PL/SQL Records
- Using the %ROWTYPE Attribute
- Inserting and Updating with PL/SQL Records
- INDEX BY Tables
- INDEX BY Table Methods
- INDEX BY Table of Records
- Understanding Explicit Cursors
- Declaring the Cursor
- Opening the Cursor
- Fetching data from the Cursor
- Closing the Cursor
- Cursor FOR loop
- Explicit Cursor Attributes
- Understanding Exceptions
- Handling Exceptions with PL/SQL
- Trapping Predefined Oracle Server Errors
- Trapping Non-Predefined Oracle Server Errors
- Trapping User-Defined Exceptions
- Propagate Exceptions
- RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR Procedure
- Creating a Modularize and Layered Subprogram Design
- Modularizing Development With PL/SQL Blocks
- Understanding the PL/SQL Execution Environment
- The Benefits of Using PL/SQL Subprograms
- The Differences Between Anonymous Blocks and Subprograms
- Creating, Calling, and Removing Stored Procedures Using the CREATE Command and SQL Developer
- Using Procedures Parameters and Parameters Modes
- Viewing Procedures Information Using the Data Dictionary Views and SQL Developer
- Creating, Calling, and Removing a Stored Function Using the CREATE Command and SQL Developer
- Identifying the Advantages of Using Stored Functions in SQL Statements
- Identify the steps to create a stored function
- Using User-Defined Functions in SQL Statements
- Restrictions When Calling Functions from SQL statements
- Controlling Side Effects When Calling Functions from SQL Expressions
- Viewing Functions Information
- Listing the Advantages of Packages
- Describing Packages
- The Components of a Package
- Developing a Package
- The Visibility of a Package's Components
- Creating the Package Specification and Body Using the SQL CREATE Statement and SQL Developer
- Invoking the Package Constructs
- Viewing the PL/SQL Source Code Using the Data Dictionary
- Overloading Subprograms in PL/SQL
- Using the STANDARD Package
- Using Forward Declarations to Solve Illegal Procedure Reference
- Using Package Functions in SQL and Restrictions
- Persistent State of Packages
- Persistent State of a Package Cursor
- Controlling Side Effects of PL/SQL Subprograms
- Using PL/SQL Tables of Records in Packages
- Using Oracle-Supplied Packages
- Examples of Some of the Oracle-Supplied Packages
- How Does the DBMS_OUTPUT Package Work?
- Using the UTL_FILE Package to Interact With Operating System Files
- Using the UTL_MAIL Package
- Using the UTL_MAIL Subprograms
- The Execution Flow of SQL
- What is Dynamic SQL?
- Declaring Cursor Variables
- Dynamically Executing a PL/SQL Block
- Using Native Dynamic SQL to Compile PL/SQL Code
- Using DBMS_SQL Package
- Using DBMS_SQL with a Parameterized DML Statement
- Dynamic SQL Functional Completeness
- Standardizing Constants and Exceptions
- Using Local Subprograms
- Using Autonomous Transactions
- Using the NOCOPY Compiler Hint
- Using the PARALLEL_ENABLE Hint
- Using the Cross-Session PL/SQL Function Result Cache
- Using the DETERMINISTIC Clause with Functions
- Using Bulk Binding to Improve Performance
- Working With Triggers
- Identifying the Trigger Event Types and Body
- Business Application Scenarios for Implementing Triggers
- Creating DML Triggers Using the CREATE TRIGGER Statement and SQL Developer
- Identifying the Trigger Event Types, Body, and Firing (Timing)
- Statement Level Triggers Versus Row Level Triggers
- Creating Instead of and Disabled Triggers
- Managing, Testing, and Removing Triggers
- Working With Compound Triggers
- Identifying the Timing-Point Sections of a Table Compound Trigger
- Compound Trigger Structure for Tables and Views
- Using a Compound Trigger to Resolve the Mutating Table Error
- Comparing Database Triggers to Stored Procedures
- Creating Triggers on DDL Statements
- Creating Instead of and Disabled Triggers
- Managing, Testing, and Removing Triggers
- Using the PL/SQL Compiler
- Using the Initialization Parameters for PL/SQL Compilation
- Using the New PL/SQL Compile Time Warnings
- Overview of PL/SQL Compile Time Warnings for Subprograms
- The Benefits of Compiler Warnings
- The PL/SQL Compile Time Warning Messages Categories
- Setting the Warning Messages Levels: Using SQL Developer, PLSQL_WARNINGS Initialization Parameter, and the DBMS_WARNING
- Package Subprograms
- Viewing the Compiler Warnings: Using SQL Developer, SQL*Plus, or the Data Dictionary Views
- What Is Conditional Compilation and How Does it Work?
- Using Selection Directives
- Using Predefined and User-Defined Inquiry Directives
- The PLSQL_CCFLAGS Parameter and the Inquiry Directive
- Using Conditional Compilation Error Directives to Raise User-Defined Errors
- Using the DBMS_DB_VERSION Package
- Using DBMS_PREPROCESSOR Procedures to Print or Retrieve Source Text
- Obfuscating and Wrapping PL/SQL Code
- Overview of Schema Object Dependencies
- Querying Direct Object Dependencies Using the USER_DEPENDENCIES View
- Querying an Object's Status
- Invalidation of Dependent Objects
- Displaying Direct and Indirect Dependencies
- Fine-Grained Dependency Management in Oracle Database 11g
- Understanding Remote Dependencies
- Recompiling a PL/SQL Program Unit
- 3 Months : Monday to Friday (4 Days + 1 Day Week Off)
- 02 Hours : Practical Session per Day
- 80 Hours : Classroom Sessions
- 24 Hours : Project Sessions
- Project : Work on Multi-Projects
- 3 Months : Saturday and Sunday basis(2 Days/Week)
- 04 Hours : Practical Session per Day
- 80 Hours : Classroom Sessions
- 24 Hours : Project Sessions
- Project : Work on Multi-Projects
Major and Mini Projects Scenario under the guidance of our Well experienced Oracle Developer
Banking System a Oracle Database Project
In Banking System a Database Project system is more efficient, fast, reliable, user friendly. Over and above the proposed system does not have any possibility of data loss during processing. This banking system project will serve as a useful approach to data base dialogue box to deposit and withdraw the money for the person. It serves as a helpful approach for the users. It provides easy way of the deposit and withdraws the money. It reduces the time taken by the user to save the money. Thus the project is the user friendly approach.
Management Information System Oracle Project
Management Information System allows the organization to take advantage of enterprise class HR functionality without the overwhelming expense traditionally incurred. It manages the employee information, so provides an aid to manager to manage the employees efficiently. This particular package is meant to revolutionize the way to manage the human resource demands.Time required to search the information will be available for planning and heading off potential problems. The value for benefit that will be received is outstanding and will help the employees of the organization to a great extent.
Employee Tracking System Project in Oracle
This project plays an important role in tracking the timings of the employee and how much time he is working and the entry time and exit time when a employee cross the gate number of times. And maintain like a small database about the timings of the employee.Employee Tracking System Project in Oracle The developed employee reimbursement system project has been successful in automating all the functions of employees Software Solutions. The proposed system has helped the department to reduce its time spent on various data maintenance tasks, reduced the time spent in report generation, and helped it in providing better and user friendly services to its employees.
Daily Sales Reporting Oracle Project
Any Corporate Food Store company, which is one of the organization that sells various number of products every day. This company has more branches in various locations, which maintains Database has lots of previous customer details, company personal information, raw materials details, etc. This Daily Sales Reporting Oracle Project system has a oracle 11g database which stores information about sales, profits and contacts of various customers. The main aim of sales oracle cognos project is to analyze sales of major brands varying with different promotional schemes.
Harmful mail scanning Oracle project
Login Module provides login option for users and administrators for accessing colors mail system. After registration users can use colors mail features. Registration Module is for new users who are not at using colors mail, in order to use colors mails first users need to fill registration from and submit to administrator. Admin module provides setting option for administrator for listing out keywords which are to be scanned, in this module admin will analyze scanned mails or harmful mails information. Encryption Module provides keyword encryption option for administrator and update encrypted data to database which are then managed by admin.
Election management system Oracle project
Election management system is an automatic system which takes votes in computerized way. By doing this we can avoid fake votes and maintain a original selection of people. This application provides a technology with advanced vote-client machine which is a computer terminal voting procedure. This application may enhance the voters scope for participating in the election. It also creates scope for more rapid collection of districts threw consistencies and distribution of EVM Machines using Oracle Database.
- After being hands-on in projects as well as Oracle 11g D2K concepts students will go through interview preparation and recruitment process in IT Industry.
- Xpert Infotech is 100% Job oriented with placements training Institute in Delhi NCR.
- Xpert Infotech have dedicated placement teams at Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon.
- Xpert Infotech have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 30 company, and they include some of the popular names such as Accenture, Sapient, Xperia Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Ajani Infotech Pvt Ltd, Silver Leaf, HyTech Professionals and many others.
Our expertise extends to guiding you through every step of your admission process: from the choice of Courses, to applying with discretion and guiding you through immigration procedures, Educational services, such as guidance and consultations.
- Why Xpert Infotech
- Who Can Attend
- Group (or) Inhouse Training
- Group Discounts
Updated with the Latest Technologies
- Xpert Infotech strives to keep our students updated with the latest development technologies in the world of IT.
- 30+ Courses: We provide solutions through a variety of training Courses Microsoft.net, PHP, CMS, Android, Java, Oracle, Soft Skills and a lot more.
- We take pride in our consistency in providing excellent service and facilities to our students.
- Our faculty of experienced trainers are outstanding performers who bring about a positive difference in our students' career graphs.
30+ Company: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 30 company, and they include some of the popular names such as Accenture, Sapient, Xperia Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Ajani Infotech Pvt Ltd, Silver Leaf, HyTech Professionals and many others.
Group Training OR Inhouse Training
Live Virtual Classroom or Online Classroom: With online classroom training, you have the option to attend the course remotely from your desktop via video conferencing. This format saves productivity challenges and decreases your time spent away from work or home.
Online Self-Learning: In this mode, you will receive the lecture videos and you can go through the course as per your convenience.
XPERT INFOTECH have group discount options for our training program in Oracle 11g D2K Development.
- One student is free with Ten students.
- Complimentary package of C, C++.
- Free Study Material.
- Free Demo Classes.
We have extensive experience working with individuals and employees as they make successful work and life transitions and are dedicated to helping you make the changes you want in your work and your life.
XPERT INFOTECH group of professional give you group discount and Eco-friendly Environment.Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details. Contact us using the form on the left of Contact us page on the Xpert Infotech website.
Professional and Dependable Consultant in India
On successful completion of the program the candidate would get a Certificate from XPERT INFOTECH and also could land with Job Opportunities in the XPERT INFOTECH, affiliates and group Companies. XPERT INFOTECH has a full-fledged Placements Team in place.
The Team is in touch with all our students completing the course on different technologies. On receiving recruitment request, the Team screens & shortlists candidates & sends them for tests/ interviews to the company.
Our expertise extends to guiding you through every step
- Anyone who wants to develop their career for Oracle 11g D2K.
- Anyone who hava knowledge of C,Java.
- Anyone who wants improve accessibility by using the features of website Create a user interface.
- Anyone who wants to Placed in IT Inustry.
Anyone who wants to develop their career for decision-making can pursue this training. This skills-intensive course is ideal for Oracle Application, Database Developer, Database Services Developer and recommendations.
What is an Index? How it is implemented in Oracle Database?
An index is a database structure used by the server to have direct access of a row in a table. An index is automatically created when a unique of primary key constraint clause is specified in create table comman .
What is a deadlock? Explain.
Two processes waiting to update the rows of a table which are locked by the other process then deadlock arises. In a database environment this will often happen because of not issuing proper row lock commands. Poor design of front-end application may cause this situation and the performance of server will reduce drastically. These locks will be released automatically when a commit/rollback operation performed or any one of this processes being killed externally.
What is Distributed database?
A distributed database is a network of databases managed by multiple database servers that appears to a user as single logical database. The data of all databases in the distributed database can be simultaneously accessed and modified.
What is a SQL * NET?
SQL *NET is ORACLE's mechanism for interfacing with the communication protocols used by the networks that facilitate distributed processing and distributed databases. It is used in Clint-Server and Server-Server communications.
Can I cancel my enrollment? Will I get a refund?
Kindly go through our Refund Policy for more details: http://www.xpertinfotech.in/refund
What payment options are available?
Payments can be made using any of the Visa Credit or Debit card, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal. You will be emailed a receipt after the payment is made.
I had like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the Xpert Infotech website. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
How will I get my course completion certificate from Xpert infotech?
Your course completion certificate will be sent to you once you meet these criteria:
- Submit the projects per course requirements in Oracle 11g D2K Training
- Successfully meet the project evaluation criteria set by Xpert infotech experts
Is there a setup fee?
Kindly go through our fee structure for more details: http://www.xpertinfotech.in/feestructure