What is J2se and J2EE?
J2SE is a Java Platform, Standard Edition software is the premier platform for rapidly developing secure, portable applications that run on server and desktop systems spanning most operating systems. It provides perfect platform to develop windows and web application with flexibility that these programs can be executed with any operating system. " XPERT INFOTECH provides java training according to the current requirement of IT industry. "
Java 2 enterprise Edition (J2EE) is a platform for building distributed, scalable, platform independent server side Enterprise Applications.Java is the most popular platform independent and Object Oriented Language. The Java programming language is a true object-oriented (OOPs) programming language. The main implication of this statement is that in order to write programs, you must work within its object-oriented structure.
We prepare the course which covered all the topic of Java with point of view of Java professionals. We also keep in mind the topic which covered by sun-certification and try to make you perfect for certification. We covered all necessary topic of object-oriented programming in Java and this is the strong reason for you to trust our courses. Ashish Kumar, Java Developer
"Since 1995, Sun Microsystems has released seven major revisions of the Java Development Kit."
Ashish Kumar, Java Developer
XPERT INFOTECH is a Java Training institute with proven expertise in training useful java applications as well as providing hands-on training to budding java developers. We have a dedicated team of experienced java trainers who provide intensive and dedicated training on all core and general aspects of java development. We have mastered the Java programming and can effortlessly transfer our skills and knowledge to you through our java training course.
Before going through Advance Java live project training candidate should have knowledge of given concepts listed below:
- Student should have good knowledge of a modern, object oriented language such as C++, C#.
- Methods, functions, object oriented concepts should be cleared.
- Should have good knowledge of DBMS and RDBMS concepts.
Java Training provided by Real-time JAVA Application Developer of our company, has more than 6-7 years of domain experience.
- We will provide real time project training with code explanation and implementati.
- Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
- Student will go through the training of OOPs concept and DBMS, RDBMS concepts as complimentary package before starting of Java Training.
- We offer regular, fast track and weekend training in Java training.
- Study material is provided with the course which consists of concepts, examples and real time examples.
After completion of Java training by Xpert Infotech, students can easily develop and deploy your own real-time java application.
Benefits of Courses
- After completion of Java training students can easily able to use object-oriented.
- features of the Java language, such as encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism.
- Use Java technology data types and expressions.
- Use Java technology flow control constructs.
- Use arrays and other data collections.
- Implement error-handling techniques using exception handling.
- Can easily create GUI applications using Swing components: panels, buttons, labels, text fields, and text areas.
- Create multithreaded programs.
XPERT INFOTECH provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
J2se and J2ee Development Training Syllabus
- What is java?
- Object oriented programming
- Internet programming
- Platform Independency
- Internet Security
- C,C++ VS Java
- OOPs concept , its properties and uses
- Defining methods and variables in java
- Class Member and instance members
- Java First Program
- Role of Constructor
- Use of Final Keywords
- Memory Management Using Garbage collector
- Overloading and Overriding
- Use of this and supper Keywords
- Dynamic Binding and Static Binding
- Runtime Polymorphism and its Power
- Abstract class and Interfaces
- Inner / Nested classes and its uses
- Introduction to Enterprise Edition
- Distributed Multitier Applications
- J2EE Containers
- Web Services Support
- Packaging Applications
- J2EE 1.4 APIs
- What is Web Application?
- What Is a Servlet?
- Servlet Life Cycle
- Sharing Information
- Using Scope Objects
- Controlling Concurrent Access
- Getting Information from Requests
- Constructing Responses
- Filtering Requests and Responses
- Programming Filters
- Customized Requests and Responses
- Specifying Filter Mappings
- Invoking Other Web Resources
- Including Other Resources in the Response
- Transferring Control
- Accessing the Web Context
- Maintaining Client State
- Session Management
- Session Tracking
- JavaServer Pages Technology
- The Life Cycle of a JSP Page
- Translation and Compilation
- Creating Static Content
- Jsp Basic Tags and its uses
- Creating Dynamic Content
- Using Objects within JSP Pages
- Expression Language
- Deactivating Expression Evaluation
- Implicit Objects
- Custom Tags
- JavaBeans Components
- Reusing Content in JSP Pages
- Java Mail API
- XML and Web Services
- Introduction to Struts 2.x
- MVC and Struts 2 Architecture
- Actions, Results & Interceptors
- Object Graph Navigation Language (OGNL)
- Struts 2 Presentation Tags
- Role of ActionInvocation and ActionContext
- Manipulating data on ValueStack
- Creating Custom Interceptors and Results
- Validating Action Properties
- Generating Composite Views using Tiles
- Using Annotations to specify Configuration
- Introduction to ORM and Hibernate
- Hibernate Architecture
- Hibernate Configuration
- Introduction to Session and SessionFactory
- Persisting Objects using Hibernate
- Hibernate Query Language
- Inheritance Mapping
- Bidirectional Association Mapping
- Caching Introduction
- Implementing Second Level Caching using EHCACHE
- Integrating Spring & Hibernate
- Integrating Struts & Hibernate
- Integrating JPA & Hibernate
- Introduction to Spring
- Understanding Inversion of Control (IOC) and
- Dependency Injection (DI)
- Spring Architecture
- Implementing IOC in Spring
- Understanding Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP)
- Implementing AOP in Spring
- Introduction to Template Design Pattern
- Simplifying Data access using JDBC Template
- Abstracting Data Access Layer using DAO
- Introduction to Spring MVC
- Tomcat, Weblogic and Glassfish Application Server will be used for this training.
- Eclipse, NetBeans IDE will be used for application development.
- 6 Months : Monday to Friday (4 Days + 1 Day Week Off)
- 02 Hours : Practical Session per Day
- 180 Hours : Classroom Sessions
- 72 Hours : Project Sessions
- Project : Work on Multi-Projects
- 6 Months : Saturday and Sunday basis(2 Days/Week)
- 04 Hours : Practical Session per Day
- 180 Hours : Classroom Sessions
- 72 Hours : Project Sessions
- Project : Work on Multi-Projects
Major and Mini Projects Scenario under the guidance of our Well experienced J2se and J2ee Developer
Connect World Project
Connect World provides a common platform to share the common people experiences, informations all over the world and people can discuss on any topic created by only registered user. Moreover, users can give the advice on any topic or report. Admin Can create and post the topic to be discussed and report respectively after getting logged in and Can delete any report which looks like abusive matters.
Online Exam Project in Java
In this project, there are given Some questions to play. User can bookmark any question for the reconsideration while going to result.We are using here java array to store the questions, options and answers not database. You can use collection framework or database in place of array.
The Airline reservation system Java Project
Airline reservation system Java Project reduces the scope of manual error and conveniently maintains any modifications, cancellations in the reservations. It not only provides flight details but also creates a platform to book tickets, cancels or modifies ticket timings or dates and informs about the number of people on board.The software is divided into 4 parts with each having their respective functions.
Video Conferencing a Java Project
This project is based on video transmission as well as reception. With the aid of this project, two or more persons can chat in an Intranet with one another. Along with this, the option of video conferencing is also provided too.The project is programmed using the programming language JAVA. Along with this, Java development kit, Java media framework. This is an entire package which can be used to develop software's relating to audio and video. Through this package, one can capture the media data and transmitting to the target device.
Net Banking System Project in Java
Dynamic Heterogeneous Grid Computing
Dynamic Heterogeneous Grid Computing Communication Induced Check-pointing protocols usually make the assumption that any process can be check-pointed at any time. An alternative approach which releases the constraints of always check-point able processes, without delaying or altering message ordering enforcement by the communication layer and by the application.This protocol has been implemented within Pro-Active, an open source Java middle ware for asynchronous and distributed objects implementing the ASP.
- After being hands-on in projects as well as J2se and J2ee Development concepts students will go through interview preparation and recruitment process in IT Industry.
- Xpert Infotech is 100% Job oriented with placements training Institute in Delhi NCR.
- Xpert Infotech have dedicated placement teams at Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon.
- Xpert Infotech have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 30 company, and they include some of the popular names such as Accenture, Sapient, Xperia Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Ajani Infotech Pvt Ltd, Silver Leaf, HyTech Professionals and many others.
Our expertise extends to guiding you through every step of your admission process: from the choice of Courses, to applying with discretion and guiding you through immigration procedures, Educational services, such as guidance and consultations.
- Why Xpert Infotech
- Who Can Attend
- Group (or) Inhouse Training
- Group Discounts
Updated with the Latest Technologies
- Xpert Infotech strives to keep our students updated with the latest development technologies in the world of IT.
- 30+ Courses: We provide solutions through a variety of training Courses Microsoft.net, PHP, CMS, iOS, Java, Oracle, Soft Skills and a lot more.
- We take pride in our consistency in providing excellent service and facilities to our students.
- Our faculty of experienced trainers are outstanding performers who bring about a positive difference in our students' career graphs.
30+ Company: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 30 company, and they include some of the popular names such as Accenture, Sapient, Xperia Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Ajani Infotech Pvt Ltd, Silver Leaf, HyTech Professionals and many others.
Group Training OR Inhouse Training
Live Virtual Classroom or Online Classroom: With online classroom training, you have the option to attend the course remotely from your desktop via video conferencing. This format saves productivity challenges and decreases your time spent away from work or home.
Online Self-Learning: In this mode, you will receive the lecture videos and you can go through the course as per your convenience.
XPERT INFOTECH have group discount options for our training program in J2se and J2ee Application Development.
- One student is free with Ten students.
- Complimentary package of C, C++.
- Free Study Material.
- Free Demo Classes.
We have extensive experience working with individuals and employees as they make successful work and life transitions and are dedicated to helping you make the changes you want in your work and your life.
XPERT INFOTECH group of professional give you group discount and Eco-friendly Environment.Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details. Contact us using the form on the left of Contact us page on the Xpert Infotech website.
Professional and Dependable Consultant in India
On successful completion of the program the candidate would get a Certificate from XPERT INFOTECH and also could land with Job Opportunities in the XPERT INFOTECH, affiliates and group Companies. XPERT INFOTECH has a full-fledged Placements Team in place.
The Team is in touch with all our students completing the course on different technologies. On receiving recruitment request, the Team screens & shortlists candidates & sends them for tests/ interviews to the company.
Our expertise extends to guiding you through every step
- Anyone who wants to develop their career for Java Application Development.
- Anyone who hava knowledge of C, Java.
- Anyone who wants improve accessibility by using the features of website Create a user interface.
- Anyone who wants to Placed in IT Inustry.
Anyone who wants to develop their career for decision-making can pursue this training. This skills-intensive course is ideal for Java Application Development, Software Developer, Software Services Developer and recommendations.
What are the components of J2EE application?
A J2EE component is a self-contained functional software unit that is assembled into a J2EE application with its related classes and files and communicates with other components.
What is Hibernate?
Hibernate an open source Java persistence framework project. Perform powerful object relational mapping and query databases using HQL and SQL.
What is Spring?
Spring is a light weight open source framework for the development of enterprise application that resolves the complexity of enterprise application development also providing a cohesive framework for J2EE application development. Which is primarily based on IOC (inversion of control) or DI (dependency injection) design pattern.
What is HQL?
Hibernate Query Language (HQL) is an object-oriented query language, similar to SQL, but instead of operating on tables and columns, HQL works with persistent objects and their properties. HQL queries are translated by Hibernate into conventional SQL queries which in turns perform action on database.
What is JSP?
JavaServer Pages (JSP) is a technology that helps software developers create dynamically generated web pages based on HTML, XML, or other document types. Released in 1999 by Sun Microsystems, JSP is similar to PHP, but it uses the Java programming language.
Can I cancel my enrollment? Will I get a refund?
Kindly go through our Refund Policy for more details: http://www.xpertinfotech.in/refund
What payment options are available?
Payments can be made using any of the Visa Credit or Debit card, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal. You will be emailed a receipt after the payment is made.
I had like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the Xpert Infotech website. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
How will I get my course completion certificate from Xpert infotech?
Your course completion certificate will be sent to you once you meet these criteria:
- Submit the projects per course requirements in Java Development Training
- Successfully meet the project evaluation criteria set by Xpert infotech experts
Is there a setup fee?
Kindly go through our fee structure for more details: http://www.xpertinfotech.in/feestructure