What is Human Resource Management?
Human resources (HR) is a general term meant to cover a wide range of activities. Some of the work that falls to HR professionals includes hiring and firing employees, creating organizational charts and shaping corporate culture after a merger or acquisition, managing employee communications, settling employee disputes, creating benefits programs, navigating government regulations, dealing with legal issues such as sexual harassment and occupational safety, and setting up policy and programs for measuring performance, compensating, recognizing, and training employees. " XPERT INFOTECH provides Human Resource Training according to the current requirement of industry."
HR doesn't consist of a single activity or function but a huge network of them; basically, HR refers to everything related to the employer/employee relationship. Both specialists and generalists can find a home here, with specialist tracks ranging from training to pension plan administration to legal compliance. In HR, there's something for just about everyone. the responsibilities and activities of HR practitioners vary depending on the size of company. At a small company, the HR pro will usually wear many hats, whereas at bigger companies you'll find both generalist and specialist HR roles.
" XPERT INFOTECH one of the best Training and Certification Company in India provides high quality Training on Latest Technologies. "
HR is charged with recruiting new employees who will both fit in well and help the company achieve profitability. They also represent management when negotiating for benefits with companies administering these benefits and when implementing companywide policies that will ultimately lower costs or boost profits.
Before going through Human Resource live project training candidate should have knowledge of given concepts listed below:
- Respect For Human Beings
- Goal Harmony
- Employee Discipline And Moral
Human Resource Training provided by Real time Human Resource Trainers of our company, has more than 4 years of domain experience.
- We will provide real time project training with explanation and implementation.
- Our training modules are completely designed according to current market.
- Student will go through the training of a complimentary package before starting of Human Resource.
- We offer regular, fast track and weekend training in Human Resource course.
- Study material is provided with the course which consist of concepts, examples and real time examples.
After completion of 75% of course, student will go through Major Project Training, Live Project Training, Interview Preparation and Recruitment process in IT Industry.
Benefits of Courses
- Head of Human Resources
- Human Resources Manager
- Development Of Organizational Productivity
- Development Of Organizational Structure
XPERT INFOTECH provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
Human Resource Training Syllabus
- HR Management: Overview
- HR Management: HRM versus HRD (Development)
- HR Management: HRM in Today’s Workplace
- Overview of the Labor Department
- The Personnel Department
- Human Resource Movement
- Where to Find the Right People
- Posting a Truthful Job Description
- Important Laws to Remember
- Reviewing A Resume and The Application Form
- Thought-provoking Interview Questions & What NOT to Say
- Determining Pay Rates For Positions
- Hourly, Salary and Incentive-Based Pay
- If Money Doesn’t Motivate
- Time Off
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Other Perks
- Employee Policies and Records
- Laws, Topics and Issues
- Basic OSHA Standards
- Creating a Safe and Healthy Work Environment
- Alcohol, Drugs and EAP
- HIV/AIDS in the Workplace
- Sexual Harassment
- Employee Orientation
- Personal, Management and Leadership Development
- Training Tools
- Motivating and Recognizing Staff Members
- Performance Assessments and Reviews
- Taking Disciplinary Action
- Training and Development Activities
- Individual Career Development Plan
- Management Trainee Programs
- Legal Termination
- When An Employee Quits
- Cuts and Layoffs
- 01 Year : Monday to Friday (4 Days + 1 Day Week Off)
- 02 Hours : Practical Session per Day
- 490 Hours : Classroom Sessions
- 110 Hours : Project Sessions
- Project : Work on Multi-Projects
- 01 Year : Saturday and Sunday basis(2 Days/Week)
- 04 Hours : Practical Session per Day
- 490 Hours : Classroom Sessions
- 110 Hours : Project Sessions
- Project : Work on Multi-Projects
Major and Mini Projects Scenario under the guidance of our Well experienced Trainers
Features of Human Resource Development
Human Resource Development is a systematic and planned approach through which the efficiency of employees is improved. The future goals and objectives are set by the entire organization, which are well planned at individual and organizational levels. HRD is a continuous process for the development of all types of skills of employees such as technical, managerial, behavioural, and conceptual.
Scope of Human Resource Development
Human Resource Development deals with compensation, maintenance and utilization of human resources.Recruitment and selection of employees for meeting the present and future requirements of an organization. Performance appraisal of the employees in order to understand their capabilities and improving them through additional training.
Functions of Human Resource Development
- Employee training and development.
- Career planning and development.
- Succession planning.
- Performance appraisal.
- Employee's participation in management.
- Quality circles.
- Organization change and organization development.
Equity of Human Resource Development
Recognizing every employee at par irrespective of caste, creed, religion and language, can create a very good environment in an organization. Human Resource Development must ensure that the organization creates a culture and provides equal opportunities to all employees in matters of career planning, promotion, quality of work life, training and development.Offering the employee's performance counselling and performance interviews from the superiors.Till the retirement of an employee sharpening of all these skills is required.
Employability of Human Resource Development
Employability means the ability, skills, and competencies of an individual to seek gainful employment anywhere. So, Human Resource Development should aim at improving the skills of employees in order to motivate them to work with effectiveness.HRD is an essential subject everywhere, be it a manufacturing organization or service sector industry. HRD embodies with techniques and processes such as performance appraisal, training, management development, career planning, counselling and quality circles.
Adaptability of Human Resource Development
Continuous training that develops the professional skills of employees plays an important role in Human Resource Development. This can help the employees to adapt themselves to organizational change that takes place on a continuous basis.Career planning and development programmes for the employees. Development of employees through succession planning. Worker's participation and formation of quality circles. Employee learning through group dynamics and empowerment. Learning through job rotation and job enrichment.
- After being hands-on in projects as well as Human Resource Development concepts students will go through interview preparation and recruitment process Industry.
- Xpert Infotech is 100% Job oriented with placements training Institute in Delhi NCR.
- Xpert Infotech have dedicated placement teams at Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon.
- Xpert Infotech have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 30 company, and they include some of the popular names such as Accenture, Sapient, Xperia Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Ajani Infotech Pvt Ltd, Silver Leaf, HyTech Professionals and many others.
Our expertise extends to guiding you through every step of your admission process: from the choice of Courses, to applying with discretion and guiding you through immigration procedures, Educational services, such as guidance and consultations.
- Why Xpert Infotech
- Who Can Attend
- Group (or) Inhouse Training
- Group Discounts
Updated with the Latest Technologies
- Xpert Infotech strives to keep our students updated with the latest development technologies in the world of IT.
- 30+ Courses: We provide solutions through a variety of training Courses Microsoft.net, PHP, CMS, Android, Java, Oracle, Soft Skills and a lot more.
- We take pride in our consistency in providing excellent service and facilities to our students.
- Our faculty of experienced trainers are outstanding performers who bring about a positive difference in our students' career graphs.
30+ Company: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 30 company, and they include some of the popular names such as Accenture, Sapient, Xperia Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Ajani Infotech Pvt Ltd, Silver Leaf, HyTech Professionals and many others.
Group Training OR Inhouse Training
Live Virtual Classroom or Online Classroom: With online classroom training, you have the option to attend the course remotely from your desktop via video conferencing. This format saves productivity challenges and decreases your time spent away from work or home.
Online Self-Learning: In this mode, you will receive the lecture videos and you can go through the course as per your convenience.
XPERT INFOTECH have group discount options for our training program in Human Resource Development.
- One student is free with Ten students.
- Complimentary package of Personality Development.
- Free Study Material.
- Free Demo Classes.
We have extensive experience working with individuals and employees as they make successful work and life transitions and are dedicated to helping you make the changes you want in your work and your life.
XPERT INFOTECH group of professional give you group discount and Eco-friendly Environment.Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details. Contact us using the form on the left of Contact us page on the Xpert Infotech website.
Professional and Dependable Consultant in India
On successful completion of the program the candidate would get a Certificate from XPERT INFOTECH and also could land with Job Opportunities in the XPERT INFOTECH, affiliates and group Companies. XPERT INFOTECH has a full-fledged Placements Team in place.
The Team is in touch with all our students completing the course on different technologies. On receiving recruitment request, the Team screens & shortlists candidates & sends them for tests/ interviews to the company.
Our expertise extends to guiding you through every step
- Anyone who wants to develop their career for Human Resource Management.
- Anyone who hava knowledge of Management.
- Anyone who wants improve accessibility by using the features of website Create a user interface.
- Anyone who wants to Placed in Inustry.
Anyone who wants to develop their career for decision-making can pursue this training.Human Resource Management (HR) focuses on the people issues in organizations, and refers to all of the activities an organization implements and uses to affect the behaviors of employees. HR activities play a key role in supporting an organization's ongoing efforts to adapt to change successfully, and HR professionals are sought by all sizes and types of organizations.
What are processes and process groups?
A process is a defined way of doing things. Not only does the process define the actions to be taken but also in what sequence they are to be carried out. Process groups are a set of processes that are applicable to various stages of a project.
What is Organizational Structure?
Organizational structure defines the working relationship between employees and management. It defines and assigns the task for each employee working in the organization. The task is to be performed within the given constraints.
What is Goal Harmony?
Human resource management bridges the gap between individual goal and organizational goal-thereby resulting into a good harmony. If goal difference occurs, the employees will not be willing to perform well. Hence, a proper match between individual goal and organizational goal should be there in order to utilize organizational resources effectively and efficiently.
What is Organizational Productivity?
Human resource management focuses on achieving higher production and most effective utilization of available resources. This leads to an enhancement in organizational goals and objectives.
Can I cancel my enrollment? Will I get a refund?
Kindly go through our Refund Policy for more details: http://www.xpertinfotech.in/refund
What payment options are available?
Payments can be made using any of the Visa Credit or Debit card, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal. You will be emailed a receipt after the payment is made.
I had like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the Xpert Infotech website. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
How will I get my course completion certificate from Xpert infotech?
Your course completion certificate will be sent to you once you meet these criteria:
- Submit the projects per course requirements in Human Resource Training
- Successfully meet the project evaluation criteria set by Xpert infotech experts
Is there a setup fee?
Kindly go through our fee structure for more details: http://www.xpertinfotech.in/feestructure