What is Bigdata-Hadoop?
Hadoop is an open-source software framework for storing data and running applications on clusters of commodity hardware. It provides massive storage for any kind of data, enormous processing power and the ability to handle virtually limitless concurrent tasks or jobs.Hadoop is one framework to solve the Big Data problem. In Big Data ecosystem Hadoop is major framework which is developed based on Google's research paper.Thats where Hadoop comes with a solution of storing data into various cheap servers/clusters. " XPERT INFOTECH provides Hadoop and Bigdata Training according to the current requirement of IT industry."
Data in a form which cannot be represented in databases are known as Unstructured/Semi-structured data. A collection of a huge set of such data which conventional software is unable to capture, manage and process in a stipulated amount of time is known as "BIG DATA". It is not an exact term it is characterized by accumulation of exponential unstructured data. It describes data sets which are large and raw which conventional relational databases are unable to analyze.
" XPERT INFOTECH one of the best IT Training and Certification Company in India provides high quality Bigdata Training on Latest Technologies. "
" The open-source framework is free and uses commodity hardware to store large quantities of data. "
Mohd Muneer, Hadoop Expert
Hadoop's distributed computing model processes big data fast. The more computing nodes you use, the more processing power you have. Data and application processing are protected against hardware failure. If a node goes down, jobs are automatically redirected to other nodes to make sure the distributed computing does not fail. Multiple copies of all data are stored automatically.
Before going through Hadoop and Bigdata live project training candidate should have knowledge of given concepts listed below:
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Basic understanding of database
- Basic Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Hadoop and Bigdata Training provided by Real time Hadoop and Bigdata Trainers of our company, has more than 4 years of domain experience.
- We will provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
- Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
- Student will go through the training of Sql as a complimentary package before starting of Hadoop and Bigdata.
- We offer regular, fast track and weekend training in Hadoop and Bigdata course.
- Study material is provided with the course which consist of concepts, examples and real time examples.
After completion of 75% of course, student will go through Major Project Training, Live Project Training, Interview Preparation and Recruitment process in IT Industry.
Benefits of Courses
- Database Administrator
- Hadoop Discoverer
- Hadoop Services Developer
XPERT INFOTECH provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
Hadoop and Bigdata Training Syllabus
- Big Data Introduction
- Hadoop Introduction
- What is Hadoop? Why Hadoop?
- Hadoop History?
- Different types of Components in Hadoop?
- HDFS, MapReduce, PIG, Hive, SQOOP, HBASE, OOZIE, Flume, Zookeeper
- What is the scope of Hadoop?
- Introduction of HDFS
- HDFS Design
- HDFS role in Hadoop
- Features of HDFS
- Daemons of Hadoop and its functionality
- Name Node
- Secondary Name Node
- Job Tracker
- Data Node
- Task Tracker
- Anatomy of File Wright
- Anatomy of File Read
- Network Topology
- Data Center
- Parallel Copying using DistCp
- Basic Configuration for HDFS
- Data Organization
- Blocks and
- Rack Awareness
- Heartbeat Signal
- How to Store the Data into HDFS
- How to Read the Data from HDFS
- Accessing HDFS (Introduction of Basic UNIX commands)
- CLI commands
- The introduction of MapReduce
- MapReduce Architecture
- Data flow in MapReduce
- Sort and shuffle
- Understand Difference Between Block and InputSplit
- Role of RecordReader
- Basic Configuration of MapReduce
- MapReduce life cycle
- Driver Code
- and Reducer
- How MapReduce Works
- Writing and Executing the Basic MapReduce Program using Java
- Submission & Initialization of MapReduce Job
- File Input/Output Formats in MapReduce Jobs
- Text Input Format
- Key Value Input Format
- Sequence File Input Format
- NLine Input Format
- Map-side Joins
- Reducer-side Joins
- Word Count Example
- Partition MapReduce Program
- Side Data Distribution
- Distributed Cache (with Program)
- Counters (with Program)
- Types of Counters
- Task Counters
- Job Counters
- User Defined Counters
- Propagation of Counters
- Job Scheduling
- Introduction to Apache PIG
- Introduction to PIG Data Flow Engine
- MapReduce vs. PIG in detail
- When should PIG use?
- Data Types in PIG
- Basic PIG programming
- Modes of Execution in PIG
- Local Mode and
- MapReduce Mode
- Execution Mechanisms
- Grunt Shell
- Operators/Transformations in PIG
- PIG UDF's with Program
- Word Count Example in PIG
- The difference between the MapReduce and PIG
- Introduction to SQOOP
- Use of SQOOP
- Connect to mySql database
- SQOOP commands
- Codegen etc
- Joins in SQOOP
- Export to MySQL
- Export to HBase
- Introduction to HIVE
- HIVE Meta Store
- HIVE Architecture
- Tables in HIVE
- Managed Tables
- External Tables
- Hive Data Types
- Primitive Types
- Complex Types
- Joins in HIVE
- HIVE UDF's and UADF's with Programs
- Word Count Example
- Introduction to HBASE
- Basic Configurations of HBASE
- Fundamentals of HBase
- What is NoSQL?
- HBase Data Model
- Table and Row
- Column Family and Column Qualifier
- Cell and its Versioning
- Categories of NoSQL Data Bases
- Key-Value Database
- Document Database
- Column Family Database
- HBASE Architecture
- Region Servers
- SQL vs. NOSQL
- How HBASE is differed from RDBMS
- HDFS vs. HBase
- Client-side buffering or bulk uploads
- HBase Designing Tables
- HBase Operations
- What is MongoDB?
- Where to Use?
- Configuration On Windows
- Inserting the data into MongoDB?
- Reading the MongoDB data
- Downloading and installing the Ubuntu12.x
- Installing Java
- Installing Hadoop
- Creating Cluster
- Increasing Decreasing the Cluster size
- Monitoring the Cluster Health
- Starting and Stopping the Nodes
- Introduction Zookeeper
- Data Modal
- Introduction to OOZIE
- Use of OOZIE
- Where to use?
- Introduction to Flume
- Uses of Flume
- Flume Architecture
- Flume Master
- Flume Collectors
- Flume Agents
- 8 Weeks : Monday to Friday (4 Days + 1 Day Week Off)
- 02 Hours : Practical Session per Day
- 50 Hours : Classroom Sessions
- 14 Hours : Project Sessions
- Project : Work on Multi-Projects
- 8 Weeks : Saturday and Sunday basis(2 Days/Week)
- 04 Hours : Practical Session per Day
- 50 Hours : Classroom Sessions
- 14 Hours : Project Sessions
- Project : Work on Multi-Projects
Major and Mini Projects Scenario under the guidance of our Well experienced Hadoop Developer
Web Page Ranking by Hadoop
With a dramatic growth of the world-wide web exceeding 200 million pages, quality of the search results are given importance more than the content of the page. The quality of the page is determined by using web page ranking where the importance of the page depends on the importance of its parent page. For very large sub-graphs of the web, page rank can be computed with limited memory using Hadoop.
Algorithm Implementation Using Map Reduce On Hadoop
The main aim of the Algorithm Implementation Using Map Reduce On Hadoop project is to use the algorithm which is a data mining algorithm along with mapreduce. This is mainly used to find the frequent item sets for a application which consists of various transactions.Using this algorithm we will take the inputs from the data sets present in the application and the output is given as frequent item sets .
Business insights of User usage records of data cards
Aim of this project is finding the business insights of current user records data. And get the benefits for business growth. The parameters to be considered for analysis are Daily user count and bytes transmitted on a particular time slot and Area wise business share in the total business.
Social Media Sentiment Analytics
This Hadoop project you are going to perform Connect to a live social media (twitter) data stream, extract and store this data on Hadoop.Process the data in Hadoop, restructure, filter and provide useful insights from it.Create tables in Hadoop and provide an interface to end users for simple querying.Do sentiment analysis by comparing the sentiments of people on a particular item or subject.Provide visualization of Sentiment Analytics.You need to work on Hadoop tools like HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Flume, ODBC connectors and others.
Complex event processing with Hadoop
This is talking about real-time event processing, where subseconds matter. While still not fast enough for ultra-low-latency (picosecond or nanosecond) applications, such as high-end trading systems, you can expect millisecond response times. Sometimes, you'll see such systems use Spark and HBase, but generally they fall on their faces and have to be converted to Storm, which is based on the Disruptor pattern developed by the LMAX exchange.
Minimizing file download time in peer to peer network Project
Minimizing file download time in peer to peer network project is a project implemented in java platform. This application is useful for improving file downloading time in peer to peer networks. In this paper we analyze present algorithms flaws and propose new methods in existing system to improve its performance in term of downloading time.
- After being hands-on in projects as well as Hadoop and Bigdata concepts students will go through interview preparation and recruitment process in IT Industry.
- Xpert Infotech is 100% Job oriented with placements training Institute in Delhi NCR.
- Xpert Infotech have dedicated placement teams at Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon.
- Xpert Infotech have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 30 company, and they include some of the popular names such as Accenture, Sapient, Xperia Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Ajani Infotech Pvt Ltd, Silver Leaf, HyTech Professionals and many others.
Our expertise extends to guiding you through every step of your admission process: from the choice of Courses, to applying with discretion and guiding you through immigration procedures, Educational services, such as guidance and consultations.
- Why Xpert Infotech
- Who Can Attend
- Group (or) Inhouse Training
- Group Discounts
Updated with the Latest Technologies
- Xpert Infotech strives to keep our students updated with the latest development technologies in the world of IT.
- 30+ Courses: We provide solutions through a variety of training Courses Microsoft.net, PHP, CMS, Android, Java, Oracle, Soft Skills and a lot more.
- We take pride in our consistency in providing excellent service and facilities to our students.
- Our faculty of experienced trainers are outstanding performers who bring about a positive difference in our students' career graphs.
30+ Company: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 30 company, and they include some of the popular names such as Accenture, Sapient, Xperia Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Ajani Infotech Pvt Ltd, Silver Leaf, HyTech Professionals and many others.
Group Training OR Inhouse Training
Live Virtual Classroom or Online Classroom: With online classroom training, you have the option to attend the course remotely from your desktop via video conferencing. This format saves productivity challenges and decreases your time spent away from work or home.
Online Self-Learning: In this mode, you will receive the lecture videos and you can go through the course as per your convenience.
XPERT INFOTECH have group discount options for our training program in Hadoop and Bigdata Development.
- One student is free with Ten students.
- Complimentary package of C, C++,Java.
- Free Study Material.
- Free Demo Classes.
We have extensive experience working with individuals and employees as they make successful work and life transitions and are dedicated to helping you make the changes you want in your work and your life.
XPERT INFOTECH group of professional give you group discount and Eco-friendly Environment.Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details. Contact us using the form on the left of Contact us page on the Xpert Infotech website.
Professional and Dependable Consultant in India
On successful completion of the program the candidate would get a Certificate from XPERT INFOTECH and also could land with Job Opportunities in the XPERT INFOTECH, affiliates and group Companies. XPERT INFOTECH has a full-fledged Placements Team in place.
The Team is in touch with all our students completing the course on different technologies. On receiving recruitment request, the Team screens & shortlists candidates & sends them for tests/ interviews to the company.
Our expertise extends to guiding you through every step
- Anyone who wants to develop their career for Hadoop and Bigdata.
- Anyone who hava knowledge of C, Java.
- Anyone who wants improve accessibility by using the features of website Create a user interface.
- Anyone who wants to Placed in IT Inustry.
Anyone who wants to develop their career for decision-making can pursue this training. This skills-intensive course is ideal for Hadoop Application, Database Developer, Database Services Developer and recommendations.
What is NameNode in Hadoop?
NameNode in Hadoop is the node, where Hadoop stores all the file location information in HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System). In other words, NameNode is the centrepiece of an HDFS file system. It keeps the record of all the files in the file system, and tracks the file data across the cluster or multiple machines.
What is distributed Cache in MapReduce Framework ?
Distributed Cache is an important feature provided by map reduce framework. When you want to share some files across all nodes in Hadoop Cluster, DistributedCache is used. The files could be an executable jar files or simple properties file.
What is sqoop in Hadoop ?
To transfer the data between Relational database management (RDBMS) and Hadoop HDFS a tool is used known as Sqoop. Using Sqoop data can be transferred from RDMS like MySQL or Oracle into HDFS as well as exporting data from HDFS file to RDBMS.
What is a sequence file in Hadoop?
To store binary key/value pairs, sequence file is used. Unlike regular compressed file, sequence file support splitting even when the data inside the file is compressed.
Can I cancel my enrollment? Will I get a refund?
Kindly go through our Refund Policy for more details: http://www.xpertinfotech.in/refund
What payment options are available?
Payments can be made using any of the Visa Credit or Debit card, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal. You will be emailed a receipt after the payment is made.
I had like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the Xpert Infotech website. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
How will I get my course completion certificate from Xpert infotech?
Your course completion certificate will be sent to you once you meet these criteria:
- Submit the projects per course requirements in Hadoop and Bigdata Training
- Successfully meet the project evaluation criteria set by Xpert infotech experts
Is there a setup fee?
Kindly go through our fee structure for more details: http://www.xpertinfotech.in/feestructure