What is Finance Supply Chain Management?
Financial supply chain management (FSCM) is a set of software tools and processes designed to enhance an organization's product flow, maximizing profitability and minimizing expenses. " XPERT INFOTECH provides Finance Supply Chain Management Training according to the current requirement of Industry."
In FSCM, the finances flow is expanded. The FSCM process recognizes and analyzes interrelated events that impact working capital, payment terms, pricing, and inventory. In addition, FSCM takes into account the needs and behaviors of employees and departments in the organization. For example, sales trends might be influenced by employee bonuses, scheduling delays, department-head changes, or unexpected resignations.
" XPERT INFOTECH one of the best Training and Certification Company in India provides high quality Training on Latest Technologies. "
"SCM has comprised the oversight of resources as they make their way from supplier to manufacturer to wholesaler to retailer to consumer. "
With our market-leading, financial supply chain management solutions - the world's largest business commerce network - you can employ new capabilities, intelligence, and global reach to actually transform your payables from liabilities into strategic assets.
Before going through Finance Supply Chain Management live project training candidate should have knowledge of given concepts listed below:
- General idea of what supply chain management means and what place and importance it holds in an organization.
- Basic understanding Finance Planning.
- Basic understanding accounting and how to deal with financial data.
Finance Supply Chain Management Training provided by Real time Finance Supply Chain Management Trainers of our company, has more than 4 years of domain experience.
- We will provide real time project training with explanation.
- Our training modules are completely designed according to current market.
- Student will go through the training of a complimentary package before starting of Finance Supply Chain Management.
- We offer regular, fast track and weekend training in Finance Supply Chain Management course.
- Study material is provided with the course which consist of concepts, examples and real time examples.
After completion of 75% of course, student will go through Major Project Training, Live Project Training, Interview Preparation and Recruitment process in IT Industry.
Benefits of Courses
- Supply chain management is about creating net value.
- Managing supply chain requires a balancing act among competing interests.
XPERT INFOTECH provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
Finance Supply Chain Management Training Syllabus
- What is Supply Chain Management
- The Importance of Supply Chain Management
- Matching Supply Chains with Products
- Supply Chain Value Adds
- Ways to View Supply Chain Management
- Interview: Integrated Supply Chain Management
- What is a Process?
- Theory of Constraints
- Supply Chain Information Technology
- Customer Service
- Customer Satisfaction
- Channels of Distribution
- Anticipatory to Response-Based Business Models
- Purchasing vs. Procurement
- Procurement Strategies
- Building Deep Supplier Relationships
- Manufacturing Strategy Part I
- Manufacturing Strategy Part II
- Total Integrated Planning
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Part I
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Part II
- Collaborative Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment (CPFR)
- Woodmere Introduction
- Woodmere Solution
- APS: Concepts and Framework
- APS: Demonstration
- APS: Challenges and Benefits
- APS: Demand and Supply Planning
- APS: Using Software and Planning
- APS: Six Components
- Supply Chain Globalization: Rationale and Key Strategies
- Supply Chain Globalization: Requirements and Challenges
- Supply Chain Globalization: Operational Differences
- Supply Chain Globalization: Potential Hidden Costs
- Supply Chain Globalization: Total Cost Strategy
- 6 Months : Monday to Friday (4 Days + 1 Day Week Off)
- 02 Hours : Practical Session per Day
- 180 Hours : Classroom Sessions
- 72 Hours : Project Sessions
- Project : Work on Multi-Projects
- 6 Months : Saturday and Sunday basis(2 Days/Week)
- 04 Hours : Practical Session per Day
- 180 Hours : Classroom Sessions
- 72 Hours : Project Sessions
- Project : Work on Multi-Projects
Major and Mini Projects Scenario under the guidance of our Well experienced Trainers
Report on Optimization
Combination of individual resources or securities is a portfolio. Portfolio incorporates interest in various sorts of attractive securities or venture papers like shares, debentures stock and securities and so forth, from various organizations or establishment held by people firms or corporate units and portfolio administration alludes to overseeing securities.
This is utilized for the augmenting of benefits of a firm in an exemplary mode. Yield is considered as the fundamental worry of a firm proprietor. This solitary model has indicated shortcomings while moving toward it in numerous years. Give us a chance to consider a case where the levels of hazard are fluctuating on the choices made for venture by the chiefs which prompts to disappointment in productivity most extreme.
Market Value Model
Considering the present economic situations the boost of the estimation of firm is considered. The shareholder values the administration objective's centerpiece in amplifying the firm.
Agency Cost Model
The presence of legally binding relationship among the partners and supervisors has been accepted under this model. Stockholders make the administrators to perform well all the time is expected in this model. And furthermore consistent checking is to be kept up by the stockholders.
Various groups are added up to form a organization and it odds other goals for the organizations is been accepted by the behavioral model. The profits are being maximized hardly as because of the wide conflicting goals that are being produced by the organization participants.
Resource Dependence Model
Asset reliance model is as comparative as conduct model which acknowledges many clashing gatherings of an association. The accentuation is being laid by considering the need of separating the assets of partners. The compromise of clashing objectives is performed so that the requests and desires of all partners are to be met in the arrangement of key.
- After being hands-on in projects as well as Finance Supply Chain Management concepts students will go through interview preparation and recruitment process Industry.
- Xpert Infotech is 100% Job oriented with placements training Institute in Delhi NCR.
- Xpert Infotech have dedicated placement teams at Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon.
- Xpert Infotech have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 30 company, and they include some of the popular names such as Accenture, Sapient, Xperia Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Ajani Infotech Pvt Ltd, Silver Leaf, HyTech Professionals and many others.
Our expertise extends to guiding you through every step of your admission process: from the choice of Courses, to applying with discretion and guiding you through immigration procedures, Educational services, such as guidance and consultations.
- Why Xpert Infotech
- Who Can Attend
- Group (or) Inhouse Training
- Group Discounts
Updated with the Latest Technologies
- Xpert Infotech strives to keep our students updated with the latest development technologies in the world of IT.
- 30+ Courses: We provide solutions through a variety of training Courses Microsoft.net, PHP, CMS, Android, Java, Oracle, Soft Skills and a lot more.
- We take pride in our consistency in providing excellent service and facilities to our students.
- Our faculty of experienced trainers are outstanding performers who bring about a positive difference in our students' career graphs.
30+ Company: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 30 company, and they include some of the popular names such as Accenture, Sapient, Xperia Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Ajani Infotech Pvt Ltd, Silver Leaf, HyTech Professionals and many others.
Group Training OR Inhouse Training
Live Virtual Classroom or Online Classroom: With online classroom training, you have the option to attend the course remotely from your desktop via video conferencing. This format saves productivity challenges and decreases your time spent away from work or home.
Online Self-Learning: In this mode, you will receive the lecture videos and you can go through the course as per your convenience.
XPERT INFOTECH have group discount options for our Finance Supply Chain Management Training Program.
- One student is free with Ten students.
- Complimentary package of Personality Development.
- Free Study Material.
- Free Demo Classes.
We have extensive experience working with individuals and employees as they make successful work and life transitions and are dedicated to helping you make the changes you want in your work and your life.
XPERT INFOTECH group of professional give you group discount and Eco-friendly Environment.Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details. Contact us using the form on the left of Contact us page on the Xpert Infotech website.
Professional and Dependable Consultant in India
On successful completion of the program the candidate would get a Certificate from XPERT INFOTECH and also could land with Job Opportunities in the XPERT INFOTECH, affiliates and group Companies. XPERT INFOTECH has a full-fledged Placements Team in place.
The Team is in touch with all our students completing the course on different technologies. On receiving recruitment request, the Team screens & shortlists candidates & sends them for tests/ interviews to the company.
Our expertise extends to guiding you through every step
- Anyone who wants to develop their career for Finance Supply Chain Management.
- Anyone who hava knowledge of Management.
- Anyone who wants improve accessibility by using the features of website Create a user interface.
- Anyone who wants to Placed in Inustry.
Anyone who wants to develop their career for decision-making can pursue this training.Supply Chain Management is the design, planning, execution, control and monitoring of supply chain activities with the objective of creating net value, building a competitive infrastructure, leveraging worldwide logistics, synchronizing supply chain demand, and measuring performance globally.
What is supply chain management?
Supply chain management includes an integrated approach of planning, implementing and controlling the flow of information, materials and service from raw material to the finished good for the ultimate distribution to the customer.
What is ASN (Advance Shipping Notice)?
There are three currencies that can be configured for a Company code, one is a local currency and two are the parallel currencies.
What is cross docking?
Cross docking is a process of unloading materials from an incoming semi-truck and loading directly into out-bounds trucks or trailers. It reduces handling costs, operating costs and the storage of inventory.
What is TEU?
TEU stands for Twenty foot Equivalent Unit. It is a method of calculating vessel load or capacity, in units of containers that are twenty feel long. For example, a 40ft long container measure 2TEUs.
Can I cancel my enrollment? Will I get a refund?
Kindly go through our Refund Policy for more details: http://www.xpertinfotech.in/refund
What payment options are available?
Payments can be made using any of the Visa Credit or Debit card, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal. You will be emailed a receipt after the payment is made.
I had like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the Xpert Infotech website. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
How will I get my course completion certificate from Xpert infotech?
Your course completion certificate will be sent to you once you meet these criteria:
- Submit the projects per course requirements in Finance Supply Chain Management Training
- Successfully meet the project evaluation criteria set by Xpert infotech experts
Is there a setup fee?
Kindly go through our fee structure for more details: http://www.xpertinfotech.in/feestructure